You can guarantee that our best-selling Chore collection provides the comfort and protection that a work boot needs, to handle the toughest of jobs. The Chore Classic is a reliable work boot with its rugged and dependable design; perfect for farmers or simply for trudging across muddy fields. These work boots feature a rubber overlay and quick cleaning sole, allowing you more time to get on with the important stuff. With a comfortable neoprene top-line, this work boot stretches for the perfect fit around wide calves. The upper is reinforced in both the toe and heel area, plus additional arch support giving you the protection you need. The 5mm neoprene makes these boots lightweight and flexible, with breathable mesh lining to keep you cool on warmer days.
- 100% Waterproof
- 5mm CR Flex-Foam neoprene liner is 100% waterproof with exceptional comfort, flexibility, shock absorption and heat retention properties; adjusts to the contours of your foot to resist blisters and chafing
- Breathable mesh lining wicks away humidity and perspiration, allowing air to travel throughout the boot
- Easy to clean rubber overlay
- Triple toe reinforcement
- Quadruple rubber heel reinforcement
- Steel shank for structural support
- Quick cleaning rubber outsole offers durability and traction on slick surfaces
- ESR (electric shock resistant) rated outsoles
- Reflective pull-tab for easy on and off
- Estimated boot height 40.5cm/ 15.9"
- Estimated max calf circumference 42cm/ 16.5"
- Estimated footbed width 9.1cm/ 3.6"
- Estimated heel height 2.9cm/ 1.1"
- Half sizes order up
- Comfort Range: Sub Freezing to 18°C