35” high, has 9 horizontal twines with large white plastic vertical struts every 12”
White PVC posts are built into the mesh every 12.5 ft
35" x 164' roll - Also available: Electrostop 42" high
The black & white colours provide maximum 24/7 visibility to both humans & animals against both light & dark backgrounds.
Its low electrical resistance (only 38 /1000 ft) is an important benefit for longer fences and/or fences with high weed contact.
Bottom strand is neutral. Can be hooked up as an all-hot fence during moist times of the year.
Effective fencing to keep in sheep, goats & cattle, to keep out bear The basic "unroll and then unfold" process is the same for all electrified nets. It requires minimal strength/skill and no tools.
No extra line posts are necessary with these nets unless the soil is soft or the fence will stay in place over 6 weeks.
Extra support posts are useful at corners, curves and ends.
- Strip-graze pastures, turnips and rape.
- As interim permanent fence until a proper fence can be built.
- Enclose rams and buck goats.
- Make small pastures for animals that need attention (ewes/does/nannies with triplets; injured or stressed animals).
- Graze orchards and vineyards.
- Make lanes for moving animals.
- Replaceable water gaps that work.
- Protect outdoor hay supplies.
- Graze stockpiled forage on hayfields in late fall and early winter.
aka: electric net, electro net