Skip to content
- Potassium (K) sources Muriate of potash (0-0-60)
- KCl (potassium chloride)
- Most common and least expensive source of potassium
- Contains chloride (47%), an essential plant nutrient needed for cell division, photosynthesis and disease suppression
- A small amount (less than 100 g/t) of an amine/oil anti-caking agent is often included in the shipped product
- Red and white forms offer equal availability of the K to plants
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.